Frosty the Snowman Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Come the holidays, we’re always looking for new ways to brighten up the table. We can’t think of anything that’s more fun, festive, and delicious than our Frosty the Snowman Dip. Team it up with crackers and crisp veggies and watch it melt the hearts of everyone who digs in.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
- Salt for sprinkling
- Black pepper for sprinkling
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped scallions
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Peppercorns, crackers, and fresh-cut vegetables for decorating
What to Do
Watch the video for a step-by-step guide!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!
- How To: Bread Chicken Cutlets
- How to Slice an Onion
- How To: Cook Bacon in the Microwave
- How To Make Glaze
- How to Make Hard-Boiled Eggs
- How to Peel an Egg
- How to Make Caramel Sauce
- How to Separate Egg Whites
- How to Cook a Burger: Tips & Tricks for Flavorful, Juicy Burgers Every Time
- How to Prepare a Turkey