Frosty the Snowman Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Come the holidays, we’re always looking for new ways to brighten up the table. We can’t think of anything that’s more fun, festive, and delicious than our Frosty the Snowman Dip. Team it up with crackers and crisp veggies and watch it melt the hearts of everyone who digs in.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
- Salt for sprinkling
- Black pepper for sprinkling
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped scallions
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Peppercorns, crackers, and fresh-cut vegetables for decorating
What to Do
Watch the video for a step-by-step guide!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"