Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Decorating Easter Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you plan to use an easy-to-use egg coloring kit or dye eggs naturally, master the art of hard-cooking and then prepare to get creative with these fun and easy decorating tips.
What to Do
Tips and Tricks for Decorating Easter Eggs
Make Your Own Dyes. To make your own dyes, use turmeric to make yellow, beets to make pink, cranberries to make red, boiled spinach leaves to make green, carrots to make orange, fresh or canned blueberries to make blue, and coffee for shades of brown. Before decorating naturally dyed eggs, be sure they're completely dry, since some of the colors can easily be rubbed off.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Just because we have our weeknight routines, well, that doesn't mean they have to be boring. Sure, there are a lot of delicious shrimp fried rice recipes out there, but the secret that makes ours stand apart is chilling the rice before we cook it. It makes the fried rice lighter, and it won't get mushy later on. .
- Types of Onions and How to Choose the Right Onion
- How to Make Candy: 12 Easy Chocolate Candy Recipes
- How to Freeze a Casserole
- Table Setting 101
- Leftover Storage Tips
- Make Ahead Casserole Tips
- Easy Recipes for College Students
- Types of Corn and How to Choose Corn
- 20 Tips for Baking Perfect Cookies
- How to Doctor Up Store-Bought Stuffing