Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
How to Make Candied Pecans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 pound pecan halves
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, and salt. In another small bowl, whisk egg white and water until frothy.
- Toss pecans in egg white mixture. Add sugar mixture to pecans and toss until evenly coated. Spread pecans on baking sheet.
- Bake 1 hour, or until pecans are evenly browned, stirring every 15 minutes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 3,931
- Calories from Fat 2,939
- Total Fat 327g 502 %
- Saturated Fat 28g 140 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 45g 91 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 2,383mg 99 %
- Total Carbohydrates 265g 88 %
- Dietary Fiber 45g 179 %
- Sugars 218g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!
- Types of Onions and How to Choose the Right Onion
- Types of Corn and How to Choose Corn
- How to Freeze a Casserole
- How to Make Candy: 12 Easy Chocolate Candy Recipes
- Easy Recipes for College Students
- Sizing Up a Serving and a Portion
- Onion Recipes, Tips, Tricks, and How-To's
- Table Setting 101
- How to Make Perfect Mashed Potatoes
- Leftover Storage Tips