New Year's Eve Safety Tips
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
New Year's Eve is most certainly time for a celebration. Getting together with friends and family to reflect back and to make resolutions for a brand new year ahead are just a few reasons why we enjoy this holiday so much.
With that in mind, it's important to remember to stay responsible while having a good time. We found some helpful tips thanks to USA.gov that are easy to remember and a good guideline to have a safe and happy New Year.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon custard pie was one of Honest Abe's favorites. His first taste of it came from Nancy Breedlove, the owner of a hotel he frequently stayed at. He loved her lemon custard pie so much, he asked her to share the recipe. Our version may not be exactly the one that's been used at the White House for years since, but it's still amazing!
- How to Make Perfect Mashed Potatoes
- How to Check for Baking Powder and Baking Soda Freshness
- How to Make Candy: 12 Easy Chocolate Candy Recipes
- How to Freeze a Casserole
- Sizing Up a Serving and a Portion
- Types of Corn and How to Choose Corn
- Cake Baking Secrets: Tips & Tricks for Baking Flawless Cakes
- Table Setting 101
- Types of Onions and How to Choose the Right Onion
- How to Doctor Up Store-Bought Stuffing