Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Quick Homemade Bread Crumbs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's easy to impress the gang with bread crumbs made from scratch. You'll never want to buy bread crumbs again!
What You'll Need
- 2 slices stale bread or 1 large stale roll
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Grate the bread in a food processor or blender until the crumbs are fine.
- For seasoned bread crumbs, add the garlic powder, oregano, parsley, and salt to the fine bread crumbs and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Store in an airtight container until ready to use.
- Types of Onions and How to Choose the Right Onion
- How to Make Candy: 12 Easy Chocolate Candy Recipes
- How to Freeze a Casserole
- Make Ahead Casserole Tips
- Leftover Storage Tips
- Artichokes: From the Field to the Table
- New Year's Eve Safety Tips
- Sizing Up a Serving and a Portion
- How to Make a Gingerbread House
- Tips to Cool Down Hot Peppers