Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Quick Homemade Bread Crumbs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's easy to impress the gang with bread crumbs made from scratch. You'll never want to buy bread crumbs again!
What You'll Need
- 2 slices stale bread or 1 large stale roll
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Grate the bread in a food processor or blender until the crumbs are fine.
- For seasoned bread crumbs, add the garlic powder, oregano, parsley, and salt to the fine bread crumbs and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Store in an airtight container until ready to use.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This classic dessert is so special, it's worthy of being on a White House menu. Come to think of it...it was! This is one of the desserts that was served when former President Kennedy and his family hosted a luncheon for Princess Grace Kelly. The good news is, you don't have to be royalty to enjoy our White House Strawberries Romanoff!
- Table Setting 101
- How to Make Candy: 12 Easy Chocolate Candy Recipes
- How to Freeze a Casserole
- Sizing Up a Serving and a Portion
- Types of Corn and How to Choose Corn
- Make Ahead Casserole Tips
- Types of Onions and How to Choose the Right Onion
- Tips to Cool Down Hot Peppers
- 20 Tips for Baking Perfect Cookies
- How to Make a Puff Pastry Braid