Balsamic Grilled Lamb Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With only a handful of ingredients and a short amount of time, we promise you'll have whipped up a simple meal that will taste fancy schmancy. Our Balsamic Grilled Lamb Chops are so flavorful!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 lamb loin chops (1-inch thick)
What to Do
- Preheat the grill. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Sprinkle salt on both sides of chops.
- Grill chops, covered, over medium-high heat (350 degrees to 400 degrees) 7 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness, basting occasionally with vinegar mixture.
If you have time, marinate the chops an hour or two in the refrigerator, and the chops will be even more flavorful. Serve with couscous, which is a boon to cooks because it cooks in 5 minutes flat! What a time-saver!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)