Complete Lamb Stew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Isn't it great? A whole meal cooked in one pot! Complete Lamb Stew makes our lives so easy!
What You'll Need
- 3 to 3 ¼ pounds boneless lamb stew meat
- 2 cups coarsely chopped onion (3 to 4 medium-sized onions)
- 1 cup sliced carrot (1 to 2 carrots)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen green beans, thawed and drained
- 1 cup long- or whole-grain rice
What to Do
- In a soup pot, saute lamb over medium-high heat until brown.
- Add onions, carrots, garlic, tomatoes, broth, cinnamon, salt, and pepper.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Add green beans and rice, and simmer 25 minutes, or until rice is tender.
- You could use any cut of boneless lamb; just cut it into 1-inch cubes and cook away!
- Dinner doesn't get much easier than one-pot meals! For a huge variety of tasty one-dish meals, check out 36 Quick and Easy One-Pot Meals!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!