Creamy Dijon Lamb Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking to expand your cooking repertoire? Then abandon those pork chops and get ready to make your very own lamb chops! This is the perfect company-fancy dish to serve up with some veggies and a deli salad. The tender meat makes for a tantalizing dish, and trust us, it's really not as difficult to make as you might first think. In fact, we bet if you give this lamb chop recipe a try, you'll start searching for even more to add to your rotation.
What You'll Need
- 8 (2-inch thick) lamb chops, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
What to Do
- Sprinkle lamb chops with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a heavy skillet over medium-heat. Add chops, and cook 7 minutes in each side or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest part registers at 150 degrees (medium-rare). Place chops in a serving dish, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet.
- Saute garlic in reserved drippings over medium heat 30 seconds. Stir in cream, mustard, and thyme. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Serve sauce over chops.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.