The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Must-Have Potluck Recipes: 37 Recipes for Parties, Potlucks, Dinner and More
Herb Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 2 to 3 ribs
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
Instead of cooking ham or prime rib for Easter, why not try something new this year? Our Herb-Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce may look and sound fancy, but it's really easy to do. It's basically a rack of lamb that's coated with herbs and spices before it's roasted to perfection. Just before serving, it's finished off with a mint-wine reduction. The end result is an Easter-worthy main dish that'll impress everyone at the table.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, divided, stems removed and chopped
- 2 racks of lamb (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- 1 cup mint jelly
- 1/2 cup red wine
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and 2 rosemary sprigs; mix well. Rub mixture evenly over lamb and place on baking sheet. Roast lamb 45 minutes for medium-rare or until desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over low heat, combine jelly, wine, and remaining rosemary sprigs, and cook 6 to 8 minutes or until jelly is melted and mixture is slightly thickened. Slice lamb chops and serve with mint sauce.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake
We cant think of a better way to celebrate June is Dairy Month than by making a decadent, Italian style cheesecake that uses a collection of dairy aisle favorites.