Minted Lamb Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I grew up having mint jelly with broiled lamb chops...it's a natural combo! I'm taking that a step further now by grilling the chops and topping them with a minty sauce. Wow! You've gotta try it!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup mint jelly
- 2 tablespoons canned chopped chilies, drained
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 6 to 8 center-cut lamb chops (4 to 6 ounces each)
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a disposable aluminum pie pan, combine the jelly, chilies, and butter. Place on the preheated grill and heat until the jelly melts, stirring occasionally.
- While the sauce is heating, grill the chops for 12 to 15 minutes, until desired doneness, turning once during the grilling. Remove from the grill and serve topped with the sauce.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These are a real Southern specialty; if you've never had the chance to try them, you'd better get ready to eat more than one! These Tangy Pickled Eggs are an old-fashioned Southern recipe that is now easy to make at home! Just a few easy steps and simple ingredients and you'll be making Tangy Pickled Eggs in no time!