Rocky Mountain Lamb
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothing like our Rocky Mountain Lamb. This savory dish tastes like you spent a fortune on it at a fancy restaurant, but your secret is safe with us. Call the gang to the table, it's time for dinner!
What You'll Need
- 4 lamb loin chops or steaks (about 1/4 pound each)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared coarse-grained mustard
What to Do
- Place the lamb chops in a shallow dish. In a medium-sized bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients to make marinade. Pour the marinade over the lamb chops, cover, and refrigerate for about 1 hour, turning once.
- Remove from the marinade, discarding excess marinade, and broil for 4 to 6 minutes per side for medium-rare, or until desired doneness.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can count on lots of crispy edges when you make our recipe for Sheet Pan Mac 'n' Cheese! If your regular macaroni and cheese recipe is getting too routine, then you'll love this unique way of making a classic, cheesy, favorite. This is one the whole family will cheer for!