Spanish Country Lamb Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With a quick look at these ingredients, you might think, "Hmm, that's a strange combination." Well, I agree - but once you try the final dish, you'll know why this Spanish recipe is always a hit.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 lamb chops (about 8 ounces each)
- 1 can (10¾ ounces) condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 pound pre-sliced pepperoni (about 1 cup)
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat and fry the chops for about 6 minutes per side, until browned. Reduce the heat to low.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and mix well. Add the mixture to the skillet, covering the chops, and simmer for 25 minutes or until tender.
- Remove the meat from the skillet and stir the sauce constantly for 1 to 2 minutes before removing from the heat and serving over the chops.
You can use rib chops instead of shoulder, but simmer them for 10 minutes less (15 minutes total simmering time).
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We combined two of our favorite takeout soups into one you can make right at home. Don't rely on the delivery guy to bring you hot soup. You've got everything you need to do it yourself! If you've been looking for an egg drop soup recipe to make right at home, then you've come to the right place. This egg drop soup recipe is so easy, we know you'll be making it all the time.