Spanish Country Lamb Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With a quick look at these ingredients, you might think, "Hmm, that's a strange combination." Well, I agree - but once you try the final dish, you'll know why this Spanish recipe is always a hit.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 lamb chops (about 8 ounces each)
- 1 can (10¾ ounces) condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 pound pre-sliced pepperoni (about 1 cup)
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat and fry the chops for about 6 minutes per side, until browned. Reduce the heat to low.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and mix well. Add the mixture to the skillet, covering the chops, and simmer for 25 minutes or until tender.
- Remove the meat from the skillet and stir the sauce constantly for 1 to 2 minutes before removing from the heat and serving over the chops.
You can use rib chops instead of shoulder, but simmer them for 10 minutes less (15 minutes total simmering time).
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!