Easy Easter Dinner Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Easter is a day to relax and spend quality time with your loved ones...not to be stressed out in the kitchen! Especially if you're planning to go all out for Easter brunch, why not keep things simple at dinnertime? And who says you need to get an entire ham? Try our easy skillet version, and believe us, everyone will love it just as much! And how 'bout a casserole on the side that takes care of your starch and your veggie? That's right, this is one yummy meal full of shortcuts you just won't be able to resist!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you've got fresh peaches, it only takes a few ingredients to make something spectacular. This easy pie recipe is a slice of Southern heaven and best served with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. Everyone will be dreamy-eyed with full bellies when you serve our Peachy Keen Cream Pie.
- Irish Dinner Menu for St. Patrick's Day
- International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World
- Ultimate Southern Potluck Menu
- All-American Tailgate Menu
- Southern-Style Breakfast Menu
- Church-Favorite Easter Brunch Menu
- Father's Day Menu
- The Ultimate Chili Game Day Menu
- Super Spring Potluck Menu
- Fourth of July BBQ Menu