Southern Football Sampler Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The South is rich in football tradition, so you know good eatin' is in store when they're watchin' the game. Start off with traditional Southern deviled eggs, and then fill up on pulled pork, fried chicken, and classic mac 'n' cheese. Wash it down with — what else other than old-fashioned sweet tea? And we think pecan pie in cookie bar form is the perfect way to close this one out!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you've got fresh peaches, it only takes a few ingredients to make something spectacular. This easy pie recipe is a slice of Southern heaven and best served with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. Everyone will be dreamy-eyed with full bellies when you serve our Peachy Keen Cream Pie.
- Ultimate Southern Potluck Menu
- International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World
- Southern-Style Breakfast Menu
- Irish Dinner Menu for St. Patrick's Day
- Church-Favorite Easter Brunch Menu
- Italian Restaurant Classics Menu
- Easy Easter Dinner Menu
- Father's Day Menu
- Classic Pizza 'n' Wings Menu
- Tex-Mex Football Fiesta Menu