Southern Football Sampler Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The South is rich in football tradition, so you know good eatin' is in store when they're watchin' the game. Start off with traditional Southern deviled eggs, and then fill up on pulled pork, fried chicken, and classic mac 'n' cheese. Wash it down with — what else other than old-fashioned sweet tea? And we think pecan pie in cookie bar form is the perfect way to close this one out!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!
- International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World
- Fourth of July BBQ Menu
- Southern-Style Breakfast Menu
- Ultimate Southern Potluck Menu
- Award-Winning Oscar Party Menu
- Super Spring Potluck Menu
- All-American Tailgate Menu
- Memorial Day BBQ Menu
- Irish Dinner Menu for St. Patrick's Day
- Church-Favorite Easter Brunch Menu