Tex-Mex Football Fiesta Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
From guacamole to nachos, Tex-Mex dishes are a classic choice for game day. We especially love these fajitas 'cause you can make in advance, and then pop 'em in the oven at halftime. You'll have plenty of other goodies to munch on until then. Just don't forget to stock up on your favorite Mexican beer!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you've got fresh peaches, it only takes a few ingredients to make something spectacular. This easy pie recipe is a slice of Southern heaven and best served with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. Everyone will be dreamy-eyed with full bellies when you serve our Peachy Keen Cream Pie.
- Ultimate Southern Potluck Menu
- International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World
- Southern-Style Breakfast Menu
- Irish Dinner Menu for St. Patrick's Day
- Church-Favorite Easter Brunch Menu
- Italian Restaurant Classics Menu
- Easy Easter Dinner Menu
- Father's Day Menu
- Classic Pizza 'n' Wings Menu
- Southern Football Sampler Menu