Tex-Mex Football Fiesta Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
From guacamole to nachos, Tex-Mex dishes are a classic choice for game day. We especially love these fajitas 'cause you can make in advance, and then pop 'em in the oven at halftime. You'll have plenty of other goodies to munch on until then. Just don't forget to stock up on your favorite Mexican beer!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got kids to take to after-school activities or just an afternoon of errands planned, these Gooey Peanut Butter Squares make for a great on-the-go snack. They're ooey-gooey sweet while still packing in some nutritious ingredients, like whole-grain cereal and protein-rich peanut butter. They're sure to keep everyone going!
- International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World
- Irish Dinner Menu for St. Patrick's Day
- Church-Favorite Easter Brunch Menu
- Ultimate Southern Potluck Menu
- Italian Restaurant Classics Menu
- Super Spring Potluck Menu
- All-American Tailgate Menu
- Easy Easter Dinner Menu
- Fourth of July BBQ Menu
- Award-Winning Oscar Party Menu