Tex-Mex Football Fiesta Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
From guacamole to nachos, Tex-Mex dishes are a classic choice for game day. We especially love these fajitas 'cause you can make in advance, and then pop 'em in the oven at halftime. You'll have plenty of other goodies to munch on until then. Just don't forget to stock up on your favorite Mexican beer!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!
- International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World
- Southern-Style Breakfast Menu
- Irish Dinner Menu for St. Patrick's Day
- Church-Favorite Easter Brunch Menu
- Fourth of July BBQ Menu
- Father's Day Menu
- All-American Tailgate Menu
- Classic Pizza 'n' Wings Menu
- Easy Easter Dinner Menu
- Super Spring Potluck Menu