The Ultimate Chili Game Day Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothin' better than big pot of hearty chili when it comes to watching the big game. This way, you and your gang can leave it over low heat, and serve yourself during commercials. We've got a great cornbread recipe to match, and you'll need a snack mix to munch on. After all the spicy-hot heat of the chili and cornbread, cool things down with a refreshing cucumber salad and a frozen treat for dessert. Yep, this is one game-day menu sure to please everyone's tastes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When it comes to Christmas cocktails for your next holiday party, we've got one that's elf-tested and Santa-approved! It combines the refreshing taste of pomegranate with just enough rum to put everyone in the holiday spirit! While Santa usually caters to the kids, this spritzer is an adult-only beverage that will have everyone "rockin' around the Christmas tree" this holiday season.
- Southern-Style Breakfast Menu
- International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World
- Fourth of July BBQ Menu
- Italian Restaurant Classics Menu
- Ultimate Southern Potluck Menu
- Irish Dinner Menu for St. Patrick's Day
- Classic Pizza 'n' Wings Menu
- Church-Favorite Easter Brunch Menu
- All-American Tailgate Menu
- Easy Easter Dinner Menu