The Ultimate Chili Game Day Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothin' better than big pot of hearty chili when it comes to watching the big game. This way, you and your gang can leave it over low heat, and serve yourself during commercials. We've got a great cornbread recipe to match, and you'll need a snack mix to munch on. After all the spicy-hot heat of the chili and cornbread, cool things down with a refreshing cucumber salad and a frozen treat for dessert. Yep, this is one game-day menu sure to please everyone's tastes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're taking you back to your cafeteria eatin' days with our recipe for Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake. This easy casserole has so much old-fashioned taste, you're gonna be using the biscuits to soak up every last meaty and flavorful bite. Yum!
- Irish Dinner Menu for St. Patrick's Day
- All-American Tailgate Menu
- Church-Favorite Easter Brunch Menu
- Ultimate Southern Potluck Menu
- Award-Winning Oscar Party Menu
- Super Spring Potluck Menu
- International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World
- Easy Easter Dinner Menu
- Italian Restaurant Classics Menu
- Southern-Style Breakfast Menu