Anytime Snack Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's always a good idea to have a batch of our Anytime Snack Mix on hand. It's great for when you get those crunchy munchies, or when friends stop by to visit!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, cut up
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 2 cups unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup oven-toasted wheat cereal
- 1 cup oven-toasted corn cereal
- 1 package (6.6-ounces) fish-shaped cheese crackers
- 1 package (5-1/2 ounces) fish-shaped pretzels
What to Do
- Place butter in a small microwaveable bowl. Cover and microwave at 100% power 40 to 45 seconds, or until melted. Stir in the onion soup mix.
- In a microwaveable 4-quart bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Add butter mixture and toss until well coated.
- Microwave uncovered at 90% power 4 minutes, or until heated through, stirring twice during cooking. Serve warm, or allow to cool then store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 392
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 25g 38 %
- Saturated Fat 6.2g 31 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 11g 22 %
- Cholesterol 13mg 4 %
- Sodium 490mg 20 %
- Total Carbohydrates 35g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.6g 14 %
- Sugars 2.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!