Cauliflower and Broccoli Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you ever thought broccoli and cauliflower were boring, think again! The combination of creamy and crispy makes this bake a go-along that'll turn you into a dinnertime hero!
What You'll Need
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (14-3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can French-fried onion, with 1/2 cup reserved
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
What to Do
- Combine the broccoli, cauliflower, and water in a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish. Cover and microwave at 90% power for 5 minutes. Stir, then microwave for 2 more minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine the corn, soup, French-fried onions, 1 cup cheese, the onion, and thyme; mix well then spoon over the vegetables. Microwave uncovered at 80% power for 5 minutes.
- Top the mixture with the remaining 1/2 cup cheese and reserved French-fried onions. Microwave at 70% power for 2 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
Sure, you can use fresh broccoli and cauliflower for this dish, but don't be afraid to buy frozen. Inexpesnive and ready to use, frozen veggies are a great way to save time and money!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!
- Stuffed Turkey Breast Dinner
- Garden-Fresh Burgers
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
- Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
- Microwave Manhattan Clam Chowder
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
- Microwave Red Snapper with Lime Sauce
- Rich & Creamy Corn Chowder
- Microwave Chinese Chicken Soup