Cheddar Carrot Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This rich, buttery side dish is sure to please, 'cause it simply melts in your mouth. Try our Cheddar Carrot Pudding when you want to surprise your guests with something new and tasty.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound fresh or frozen carrots, cooked and mashed
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cracker meal
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Coat a microwaveable 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, place carrots; add butter and mix well. Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Stir in remaining ingredients, then pour into baking dish.
- Microwave at 80% power 10 to 12 minutes, or until center is set. Cut into squares and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
- Southern Corn Pudding
- Microwave Spiral Baked Potatoes
- Grab-'n'-Go Egg Sandwich
- Microwave Chocolate Almond Truffles
- Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
- Microwave Chicken Parmesan Bake
- Microwave Ham and Scalloped Potato Casserole
- Microwave Autumn Sweet Potatoes