Cheddar Carrot Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This rich, buttery side dish is sure to please, 'cause it simply melts in your mouth. Try our Cheddar Carrot Pudding when you want to surprise your guests with something new and tasty.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound fresh or frozen carrots, cooked and mashed
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cracker meal
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Coat a microwaveable 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, place carrots; add butter and mix well. Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Stir in remaining ingredients, then pour into baking dish.
- Microwave at 80% power 10 to 12 minutes, or until center is set. Cut into squares and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)