The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Cheesy Broccoli Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 3 dozen
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
You know that broccoli cheese soup we all love? Well, we've turned that flavor into a quick-fix, bite-sized appetizer we like to call Cheesy Broccoli Bites!
What You'll Need
- 2 packages (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 2 cups herb stuffing mix, crushed
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, cut up
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, stuffing, cheese, eggs, and milk; mix well and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish, combine the butter and onion. Microwave at 90% power for 2-1/2 minutes, or until the onion is tender. Add to the broccoli mixture; mix well.
- Shape the broccoli mixture into 1-inch balls and place in the baking dish in batches. Microwave each batch at 90% power for 3 to 3-1/2 minutes, or until set. Serve immediately.
Plus, if you're looking for another great appetizer recipe, check out our Maryland Crab Cakes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This is the richest, creamiest, and most amazing flan you'll ever taste! No, really. Our flan is the kind that dreams are made of, which is why we call it our Dreamy Flan. This custardy dessert is a Latin favorite and a real must-try!