Cheesy Broccoli Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You know that broccoli cheese soup we all love? Well, we've turned that flavor into a quick-fix, bite-sized appetizer we like to call Cheesy Broccoli Bites!
What You'll Need
- 2 packages (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 2 cups herb stuffing mix, crushed
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, cut up
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, stuffing, cheese, eggs, and milk; mix well and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish, combine the butter and onion. Microwave at 90% power for 2-1/2 minutes, or until the onion is tender. Add to the broccoli mixture; mix well.
- Shape the broccoli mixture into 1-inch balls and place in the baking dish in batches. Microwave each batch at 90% power for 3 to 3-1/2 minutes, or until set. Serve immediately.
Plus, if you're looking for another great appetizer recipe, check out our Maryland Crab Cakes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can count on lots of crispy edges when you make our recipe for Sheet Pan Mac 'n' Cheese! If your regular macaroni and cheese recipe is getting too routine, then you'll love this unique way of making a classic, cheesy, favorite. This is one the whole family will cheer for!