Cheesy Stuffed Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's amazing - with seven everyday ingredients and a microwave, we can serve up fancy stuffed spuds without heating up the kitchen!
What You'll Need
- 4 large potatoes, washed
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Using a fork, pierce the potatoes several times. Microwave at 90% power for 12 to 14 minutes, or until tender. Cut a 1/4-inch slice lengthwise off the top of each potato; carefully scoop out the pulp, leaving the shells intact.
- In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter and cream cheese. Microwave at 90% power for 30 to 40 seconds, or until the cream cheese is softened. Add the potato pulp, scallions, milk, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stuff the potato shells with the mixture, and place on a microwave-safe dish.
- Microwave at 90% power for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes, or until heated through.
Potato skin contains loads of flavor and good-for-you nutrients, so be sure to enjoy every last bite!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!