We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who doesn't love the sweet and sinful team of cinnamon and sugar? It's in everything from pretzels to nuts being served up at malls and festivals everywhere you turn! We have the easiest, homemade, finger-lickin' treat of them all!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups unsalted mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What to Do
- In a microwave-safe 7" x 11" baking dish, combine all the ingredients; mix well to coat the nuts then spread the mixture over the bottom of the baking dish.
- Microwave at 60% power for 7 minutesm or until crispy. Stir well; let cool.
- Serve, or store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a crowd pleaser, look no further than our all-time favorite Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. The creamy filling between two layers of chocolate chip cookie dough make this a heavenly treat that no one can resist. Don't be surprised when they reach for two of these chocolate chip cheesecake bars!