Dill Crab Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This creamy, dreamy Dill Crab Dip is not only packed with flavor, it's a real eye-catcher! We suggest making an extra batch, because this one's bound to go fast!
What You'll Need
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 pound imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped dill weed, divided
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, crabmeat, lemon juice, and 2 teaspoons dill; mix well then spoon into a microwave-safe 9-inch pie plate.
- Microwave at 100% power for about 6 minutes. Stir until smooth and creamy. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 teaspoon dill weed. Serve immediately.
To get extra juice out of fresh lemons, simply heat a lemon in the microwave for about 20 seconds then roll the lemon on the countertop and squeeze away!