Easy Mexican Omelet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love Mexican food, here's a quick take on a veggie omelet that's packed with south-of-the-border excitement!
What You'll Need
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 diced red bell pepper
- 1 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray. In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients; beat until well blended then pour into the pie plate.
- Microwave at 90% power for 1 minute. Stir, pushing the cooked portions to the center of the plate. Microwave at 90% power for 2 to 3 more minutes, or until set and fluffy. Slice into wedges and serve.
For a bolder taste and look, top each wedge with some salsa and guacamole or sour cream.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
- Microwave Chocolate Almond Truffles
- Microwave Homestyle Sloppy Joes
- Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
- Microwave Chinese Chicken Soup
- Microwavable Crustless Cheesecake Pie
- Microwave Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
- Hearty Hamburger Soup