Easy Mexican Omelet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love Mexican food, here's a quick take on a veggie omelet that's packed with south-of-the-border excitement!
What You'll Need
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 diced red bell pepper
- 1 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray. In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients; beat until well blended then pour into the pie plate.
- Microwave at 90% power for 1 minute. Stir, pushing the cooked portions to the center of the plate. Microwave at 90% power for 2 to 3 more minutes, or until set and fluffy. Slice into wedges and serve.
For a bolder taste and look, top each wedge with some salsa and guacamole or sour cream.
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Stuffed Turkey Breast Dinner
- Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
- Anytime Snack Mix
- Microwave Crunchy Turkey Bake
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
- Microwave Ham and Scalloped Potato Casserole
- Microwave Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Microwave Chocolate Almond Truffles
- Southern Corn Pudding