Easy Potatoes au Gratin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The great thing about potatoes is that there's so much we can do with 'em! One great way is cheesy au gratin-style and, after you try this version, we bet it will be one of your favorites!
What You'll Need
- 1 (28-ounce) package frozen O'Brien-style potatoes (with peppers and onions)
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, soup, sour cream, 1/2 cup cheese, the salt, and pepper; mix well. Spoon into a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish. Microwave at 90% power for 19 to 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup cheese and microwave at 90% power for 2 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Top the cooked potatoes with chopped scallions and bacon bits as a colorful garnish! And that's just the beginning! Add any of your other favorite toppings.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 317
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 9.7g 48 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 9.9g 20 %
- Cholesterol 52mg 17 %
- Sodium 860mg 36 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.9g 12 %
- Sugars 3.2g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.