Five-Minute Breakfast Sausage
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This makes a great go-along for any breakfast sandwich, omelet... you name it! And best of all, it's Southern-inspired and homemade!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 teaspoon browning and seasoning sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground sage
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well. Form into 16 patties and place in the dish.
- Microwave at 80% power for 3 to 4 minutes, or until no pink remains in the pork. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.