We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Broccoli is really versatile, and it goes with just about anything from meat to fish to pasta to poultry. As a matter of fact, made this way, it's so good that you might just want to eat it all by itself!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen broccoli florets, thawed and drained
What to Do
- In a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish, combine all the ingredients except the broccoli; mix well. Add the broccoli and toss until well coated.
- Cover and microwave at 80% power for 4 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
A member of the cabbage family, broccoli is a great source of Vitamins A and C, and is low in fat and sodium... so dig in!