Microwavable Raspberry Brie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's true that 'we eat with our eyes.' That's why it is great to pair buttery soft Brie with raspberry preserves. Not only are they a perfect taste match, but wait 'till you see how colorful and tantalizing this looks!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) Brie cheese round
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
What to Do
- Place the Brie on a microwave-safe rimmed plate. Spread the preserves over the top.
- Microwave at 50% power for 2 minutes, until the preserves are melted and the Brie is softened.
- Sprinkle with the almonds then let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Serve this surrounded by apple and pear slices, and accompanied by sliced French bread and/or crackers.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Microwave Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
- Grab-'n'-Go Egg Sandwich
- Microwave Chicken Parmesan Bake
- Cafe Mochaccino
- Quick Barbecued Chicken
- Microwave Spiral Baked Potatoes
- Microwave Sesame Chicken Fingers
- Microwave Saucy Lemon-Pepper Shrimp