The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Microwavable Warm Honey-Walnut Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 2 Min
Wow! Say goodbye to ho-sum salads, 'cause this is one honey of a treat! Wait 'till you taste this seet and tangy homemade dressing - you'll want to put it on everything from salads to poultry and more!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 (8-ounce) package mixed baby greens
What to Do
- Place all the ingredients except the mixed baby greens in a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at 100% power for 1-1/2 minutes, or until warm; stir until well combined.
- Toss the dressing with the mixed greens, and serve.
This looks really great garnished with additional walnut halves, orange slices, and red onion rings. It even works great if you want to hearty it up with chunks of cooked chicken or ham.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs
The taste bud tingling flavor of horseradish adds a zesty flair to our Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs. This party-pleaser has the added flavor of smoky bacon bits sure to delight your hungry guests.