Microwave Artichoke Spinach Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This popular appetizer is a favorite in many restaurants that's sure to become a party-pleaser at home! Have plenty of pita wedges and crackers ready, 'cause this Artichoke Spinach Spread is sure to be a hit.
What You'll Need
- 1 package (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into a microwave-safe 9-inch pie plate. Microwave at 80% power for 3 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you've got fresh peaches, it only takes a few ingredients to make something spectacular. This easy pie recipe is a slice of Southern heaven and best served with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. Everyone will be dreamy-eyed with full bellies when you serve our Peachy Keen Cream Pie.