Microwave Cheesy Baked Pineapple
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've never tried this dynamite duo, you're in for a big surprise! This tropical flavor combination is a nice change of pace that your gang won't be able to pass up
What You'll Need
- 2 (20 ounce each) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 cups coarsely crushed butter-flavored crackers
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 9 x 13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place the pineapple in the baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cheese, sugar, and flour; mix well then sprinkle evenly over the pineapple. Microwave at 70% power for 6 minutes, or until the cheese melts.
- Drizzle butter over the top then sprinkle with the crushed crackers. Microwave at 70% power for 1 minute, or until heated through.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!
- Stuffed Turkey Breast Dinner
- Garden-Fresh Burgers
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
- Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
- Microwave Manhattan Clam Chowder
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
- Microwave Red Snapper with Lime Sauce
- Rich & Creamy Corn Chowder
- Microwave Chinese Chicken Soup