Microwave Chicken Parmesan Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Chicken Parmesan recipe sounds so basic that you're probably wondering how good it could be. Well, go ahead and try it... and see for yourself!
What You'll Need
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound frozen chicken nuggets
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Spread half of the spaghetti sauce over the bottom of a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish. Layer the nuggets evenly over the sauce then sprinkle with the spinach. Pour the remaining spaghetti sauce over the spinach.
- Microwave at 90% power for 4 minutes. Sprinkle with the cheese and microwave for 2 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese is melted.
All we need now is a big garden salad and a loaf of hot, crusty Italian bread to get your gang yelling, "Ah é molto bene!!" (Tha'ts Italian for OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!)
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 360
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20g 31 %
- Saturated Fat 6.5g 33 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 19g 38 %
- Cholesterol 29mg 10 %
- Sodium 1,233mg 51 %
- Total Carbohydrates 26g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 5 %
- Sugars 6.3g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Chocolate Caramel Cookies are simple, decadent, and sinfully good. With each bite, you get the buttery texture from the shortbread, the ooey-gooey pull from the caramel, and the richness from the chocolate. In short, they're a real treat!