Microwave Crunchy Turkey Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We always tend to have plenty of turkey to go around after a big roast turkey dinner. What can we make with it other than the usual sandwiches? Boy, have I got a leftover-lovin' idea for you!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound leftover cooked turkey, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 mixed vegetables, drained vegetables, drained
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 ribs celery, finely chopped
- 1 cup French-fried onions (from a 2.8-ounce can)
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the French-fried onions; mix well and spoon into the casserole dish.
- Microwave at 80% power for 10 minutes. Top with the French-fried onions. Microwave at 80% power for 5 minutes, or until bubbly and healted through.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a great new grilled chicken recipe that pairs the tropical flavors of mango and lime for a great summertime meal. Just let the chicken sit in the marinade overnight, then whip it up at your backyard bash, and everyone will think they've gone on vacation!