Microwave Ham and Scalloped Potato Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's the perfect go-along for breakfast or dinner. And if there is any left over, Ham and Scalloped Potato Casserole is just the thing to pop in the microwave to reheat and get you over the "Gee, I'm hungry" hump.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 pound deli ham, sliced 1/2-inch thick and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes (about 3 cups)
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen peas and carrots
- 2 (10 -ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely crushed butter-flavored crackers
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the crackers; mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish and sprinkle with the crushed crackers.
- Microwave at 90% power for 20 minutes, or until heated through.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!