Microwave Peach Melba Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This classic dessert is pretty to look at, and oh-so-satisfying to dig into. Your family won't be able to resist the juicy peaches and colorful berries.
What You'll Need
- 1 (29-ounce) can peach halves, drained and chopped
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, thinly sliced
- 6 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon peach schnapps (optional)
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 bunch fresh mint (optional)
What to Do
- Place the peaches, butter, and brown sugar in a microwave-safe 8-inch square baking dish. Microwave at 100% power for 3 minutes. Stir in the schnapps, if desired.
- Scoop the ice cream evenly into individual serving bowls or parfait glasses then spoon the peach mixture over the top.
- Dollop with whipped cream and garnish with fresh raspberries and mint sprigs, if desired.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!