Microwave Peach Melba Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This classic dessert is pretty to look at, and oh-so-satisfying to dig into. Your family won't be able to resist the juicy peaches and colorful berries.
What You'll Need
- 1 (29-ounce) can peach halves, drained and chopped
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, thinly sliced
- 6 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon peach schnapps (optional)
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 bunch fresh mint (optional)
What to Do
- Place the peaches, butter, and brown sugar in a microwave-safe 8-inch square baking dish. Microwave at 100% power for 3 minutes. Stir in the schnapps, if desired.
- Scoop the ice cream evenly into individual serving bowls or parfait glasses then spoon the peach mixture over the top.
- Dollop with whipped cream and garnish with fresh raspberries and mint sprigs, if desired.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.