Microwave Sesame Chicken Fingers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you're a little kid or a kid at heart, you're gonna love these tender, juicy chicken strips. As an after-school snack or a family dinner, they're great for the whole gang!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Nonstick cooking spray
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place the flour in a shallow dish. Place the beaten egg in another shallow dish. In a third shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs, sesame seeds, thyme, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Coat the chicken with the flour then dip in the beaten egg and coat with the bread crumb mixture, covering completely.
- Place the chicken strips in the bakign dish and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Microwave at 80% power for 6 minutes, or until no pink remains and the juices run clear.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your momma's deviled egg recipe! We decided to give this recipe a Buffalo-style twist! That's right, we took all the classic flavors and added in some hot wing sauce! Top it off with some bleu cheese crumbles, and you better believe our Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs will have everyone saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"