Microwave Trout Amandine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The great thing about microwaves is it keeps giving us more and more interesting, quick dinner options like this delicate Trout Amandine dish.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound trout fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 7 x 11 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the trout fillets in the baking dish; season with the salt and paprika. Place the butter on the fish then sprinkle with the almonds and parsley.
- Microwave at 80% power for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!