Onion Cheese Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This made-from-scratch Onion Cheese Dip is super simple, 'cause it's made in the microwave! Your guests won't believe you when you let 'em know how easy it was to put together this cheesy and flavorful onion dip.
What You'll Need
- 1 medium-sized sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese (see Notes)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe medium-sized bowl with nonstick cooking spray. Add the onion and microwave at 80% power for 3 minutes; stir then cook for 2 more minutes, or until the onion is tender. Add the remaining incredients; mix well.
- Cover and microwave at 50% power for 3 minutes, or until bubbly and the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
This recipe is so versatile that you can use almost any shredded cheese in here, from Cheddar and Monterey Jack to mozzarella. Be sure to serve this with plenty of corn chips for dipping.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.