We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everybody's sung about or at least heard of wassail, but do you know what it is? It's a steaming hot fruit punch that's always welcoming morning, noon, or night. And since now it can be ready in minutes, it's perfect for last-minute get-togethers!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 whole cloves
What to Do
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Microwave at 100% power for 10 minutes. Stir then microwave at 100% power for 2 more minutes. Ladle into mugs and serve hot.
It's fun to dress this up by garnishing each glass with a spear of fresh pineapple and a maraschino cherry.