Quick Chicken Fingers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our recipe for Quick Chicken Fingers is a true crowd-pleaser. Ready in less than 10 minutes, it's perfect for any get-together!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- Nonstick cooking spray
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In a shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, and paprika.
- Place the butter in a shallow microwave-safe dish and microwave just until melted.
- Dip each chicken strip in the melted butter, then the bread crumb mixture, coating completely; place in the baking dish.
- Spray the chicken strips lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Microwave at 80% power for 3 to 4 minutes, or until no pink remains. Serve immediately.
Serve these with a variety of dipping sauces, or even individual bowls of warm spaghetti sauce for dipping. They create their own reason for celebration!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a great new grilled chicken recipe that pairs the tropical flavors of mango and lime for a great summertime meal. Just let the chicken sit in the marinade overnight, then whip it up at your backyard bash, and everyone will think they've gone on vacation!