Quick-as-a-Wink Pesto Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With everyone's busy schedules, it's hard to come up with fabulous dinners night after night. But if you have ten minutes and a few ingredients, this pesto chicken is an elegant option sure to become a regular!
What You'll Need
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1/4 pounds total)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained (optional)
What to Do
- Place the chicken breast halves on a microwave-safe platter. Season with the salt and pepper then cover with a single layer of thick paper towels. Microwave at 90% power for 5 minutes.
- Uncover the chicken and top each piece with a dollop of pesto sauce and one slice of mozzarella cheese.
- Microwave at 90% power for 2 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken and the cheese is melted. Sprinkle with sliced olives, if desired, and serve immediately.
To really turn this into a show-shoppin' dinner, top each serving with a slice or two of plum tomato and a sprig of fresh basil.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 281
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 5.5g 28 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 31g 61 %
- Cholesterol 98mg 33 %
- Sodium 600mg 25 %
- Total Carbohydrates 1.4g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 0.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!
- Anytime Snack Mix
- Microwave Artichoke Spinach Spread
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Stuffed Turkey Breast Dinner
- Easy Roasted Peppers
- Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
- Microwave Chocolate Almond Truffles
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
- Microwave Homestyle Sloppy Joes
- Microwave Chicken Parmesan Bake