Scrambled Egg Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When we're scrambling to get lunches made and everybody out the door in the morning, what could be better than a quick 'n' creamy egg salad? It's perfect for packing in the kids' lunch boxes and even having on hand for a nourishing snack!
What You'll Need
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Break the eggs into a microwave-safe pie plate; mix just until the yolks and whites are combined.
- Microwave at 100% power for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes, or until the eggs start to set around the edges; push the edges to the center. Repeat at 30-second intervals, until the eggs are just set.
- Allow to cool then chop finely. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper; mix well. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Switch up your dinnertime routine by serving up our cheesy, baked Spinach and Artichoke Calzones. They're perfect for holding right in your hand and dunking into your favorite marinara sauce. You might just find yourself making these as an on-the-go lunch, too!