Southern Corn Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When we're in the mood for comfort food, what could be more staisfying than Southern-inspired dishes? And thanks to the speed of microwaves, we can have foods like this rich and creamy pudding in minutes!
What You'll Need
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn muffin mix
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; pour into the casserole dish.
- Microwave at 70% power for 17 to 18 minutes, or until set. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
If you'd like to give this a Southwestern flavor, add some shredded Montery Jack cheese to the mix and garnish with chopped fresh chives after cooking.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say hello to Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf recipe! Unlike other meatloaves that are sort of dry and tasteless, this one is super juicy and packed with flavor inside and out. And the combo of the bacon and the glaze makes this truly irresistible.
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Microwave Chocolate Almond Truffles
- Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
- Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
- Microwave Ham and Scalloped Potato Casserole
- Smothered Potatoes
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
- Anytime Snack Mix
- Microwave Peach Melba Parfaits
- Microwavable Crustless Cheesecake Pie