Speedy Bourbon Barbecue Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a new way to spice up your favorite barbecue chicken recipe? This Bourbon-influenced sauce is ready in 3 minutes and is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
What You'll Need
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Place all the ingredients in a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at 60% power for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the sauce thickens and the onion is tender, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
- Baste chicken.