We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turn your next party into a real fiesta with these colorful starters. These nachos are just as crispy and crunchy as if we'd baked 'em in the oven!
What You'll Need
- 1 (9-ounce) cans bean dip
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1 package Tortilla chips
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine the bean dip and chopped green chilies; mix well. Place half of the package of tortilla chips on a microwave-safe plate. Spoon half of the bean mixture evenly over the chips and top with half of the shredded cheese.
- Miscrowave at 70% power for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Repeat with the remaining chips, dip, and cheese. Serve immediately.
Serve these up with sour cream, salsa, guacamole, and any of your other favorite go-alongs!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 552
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 31g 47 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 54 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 19g 39 %
- Cholesterol 44mg 15 %
- Sodium 990mg 41 %
- Total Carbohydrates 53g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.5g 30 %
- Sugars 0.9g 0 %