Speedy Traditional Barbecue Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take a break from the store-bought sauce and save your time and money by whipping up this quick 'n' delicious Barbecue Sauce. Then serve it on your favorite chicken!
What You'll Need
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Baste chicken.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
- Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
- Stuffed Turkey Breast Dinner
- Anytime Snack Mix
- Microwave Chocolate Almond Truffles
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
- Microwave Cheesy Baked Pineapple
- Quick Barbecued Chicken
- Microwavable Crustless Cheesecake Pie