Summer Veggie Medley
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We all need our five-a-day servings of fruits and veggies, and sometimes we just have to spice things up. So here's a way to add a little summer sun and color to traditional veggies and make any day brighter!
What You'll Need
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut into small chunks
- 3 medium yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; toss until the vegetables are well coated then pour into a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Cover and microwave at 90% power for 15 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time.