Veggie Patch Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
At the touch of a button, you'll be enjoying this farm-fresh soup that's chock-full of healthy, good-for-you veggies, and tastes like it's been simmering all day!
What You'll Need
- 3 cans (14 ounces each) ready-to-use vegetable broth
- 1 medium-sized onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 2 medium carrots, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 (14.5-ounce) cans whole potatoes, drained, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a microwave-safe 4-quart bowl, combine the vegetable broth, onion, cabbage, carrots, and thyme. Cover and microwave at 100% power for 15 minutes.
- Add the zucchini, potatoes, tomato, and pepper to the bowl. Cover and microwave at 100% power for 9 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender. Ladle into bowls and serve.