Very Garlic Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Garlic-lovers, this is the dish for you! Yes, eight garlic cloves may sound like a lot but one taste of this golden classic and it's sure to be a hit!
What You'll Need
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (14-ounce) cans ready-to-use chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 slices toasted bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 scallions, thinly sliced
What to Do
- In a microwave-safe 4-quart bowl, combine the olive oil and garlic. Microwave at 90% power for 2 minutes, or until the garlic is tender.
- Add the chicken broth, water, and pepper; mix well. Cover and microwave at 90% power for 5 minutes.
- Remove 2 tablespoons of the soup to a small bowl, and combine with the beaten egg. Pour the egg mixture into the soup and stir with a fork.
- Cover and microwave at 90% power for 2 minutes, or until heated through. Stir in the toast cubes and scallions. Ladle into bowls and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can count on lots of crispy edges when you make our recipe for Sheet Pan Mac 'n' Cheese! If your regular macaroni and cheese recipe is getting too routine, then you'll love this unique way of making a classic, cheesy, favorite. This is one the whole family will cheer for!
- Stuffed Turkey Breast Dinner
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
- Microwave Homestyle Sloppy Joes
- Microwave Mini Meat Loaves
- Anytime Snack Mix
- Microwave Asparagus with Hollandaise Sauce
- Microwave Chinese Chicken Soup
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
- Microwave Chocolate Almond Truffles