Very Garlic Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Garlic-lovers, this is the dish for you! Yes, eight garlic cloves may sound like a lot but one taste of this golden classic and it's sure to be a hit!
What You'll Need
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (14-ounce) cans ready-to-use chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 slices toasted bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 scallions, thinly sliced
What to Do
- In a microwave-safe 4-quart bowl, combine the olive oil and garlic. Microwave at 90% power for 2 minutes, or until the garlic is tender.
- Add the chicken broth, water, and pepper; mix well. Cover and microwave at 90% power for 5 minutes.
- Remove 2 tablespoons of the soup to a small bowl, and combine with the beaten egg. Pour the egg mixture into the soup and stir with a fork.
- Cover and microwave at 90% power for 2 minutes, or until heated through. Stir in the toast cubes and scallions. Ladle into bowls and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!