Zippy Black Bean Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This soup's just the thing when you want to surprise 'em with something that'll make their taste buds go wild!
What You'll Need
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, undrained
- 1 (14-ounce) can ready-to-use chicken broth
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
What to Do
- Place the onion in a large microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave at 100% power for 2 minutes, or until the onion is tender.
- In a blender, puree one can of black beans with its liquid until smooth. Add to the onions along with the remaining can of undrained beans. Add the chicken broth, salsa, and cumin; mix well.
- Cover and microwave at 100% power for 10 minutes, or until heated through and the beans are tender. Ladle into bowls and serve.
Add color and freshness by garnishing each serving with a dollop of sour cream and a wedge of lime.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lookin' for just the right easy dinner recipe to keep your hubby happy? Then our recipe for Newlyweds' Pot Roast might just do the trick. Pop in a movie and get cozy while the pot roast simmers and get ready for those delicious aromas to start wafting from room to room. There's nothing like a homemade pot roast to show your loved one how much you care.
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
- Microwave Chocolate Almond Truffles
- Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
- Microwave Ham and Scalloped Potato Casserole
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
- Butterscotch Brew
- Microwavable Crustless Cheesecake Pie
- Microwave Chicken Parmesan Bake
- Complete Pork Chop Dinner